This masterclass dymistifies the entire process of raising seed capital for your company. Sara Batterby has spent 3-years developing a highly differentiated approach that specifically addresses the challenges faced by entrepreneurs who have not traditionally had access to capital. She has supported underestimated founders including women, people of color and LGBTQ's, in raising millions of dollars for thier companies.
This class is right for you if you are struggling in the process of a raise, preparing to raise money in the next few months, or interested in adding fundraising as a skill to your founder resume.
Huge Thanks to The Peoples Dispensary for Scholarship Opportunities to Attend This Class!
What Will You Learn?
1. Getting Ready to Raise - Mindset and readiness.
2. The Cohort Strategy - Gathering investors around your raise.
3. The Majic of Crowds - Replicating a traditional capital network for yourself.
4. Materials Preperation - What's in your investor package.
5. Cap Tables - What they are, how they work and why they are so important.
6. Valuation - How to establish and defend the right valuation for your business.
7. Incorporation - What is the right corporate structure for your business.
8. Investment Contracts - Creating terms that investors will respond to.
9. Due Diligence and Close - Converting engagement to excitement to close.
What You Will Leave With
1. Access to an archive of template and example documents designed support you as you build your investor package.
2. 1 x 30 minute call with Sara when you need it on whatever subject you need support with.
3. A discount coupon valued at 50% of what you spent on this class for The Batterby Group Fundraising Engagement. (For qualified companies only)